Container Icon

Suka Pelangi Saya?

C H A N G E S -i-

~ sns cerita tentang ~

Hadith: ‘Your today must be better than yesterday,
or else you have deteriorated’.

Obviously, this Hadith teaches us to make a change(s) ; bad to good, good to better, better to the best. In other word, to promote and to improve self esteem physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.

Why? How? When? .....

I laugh, I cry, I smile, I try, I hope, I despair, I fear, I hurt. Human nature or 'sifat manusia' or FITRAHnya, every single seconds, we put an aim(s) as high as we could dream. Yes, day dreaming is free but too much of dreams does harm than give a positive effect, wallahu'alam. ‘Every human has four endowments: self awareness, conscience, independent will and creative imagination. These give us the ultimate human freedom — The power to choose, to respond, to change.’

Things don’t change. You change your way of looking, that’s all.

Jangan sesekali membiarkan suasana luaran mempengaruhi kita, kita bukan dipengaruhi faktor luaran tapi kita menjadi faktor yang mengubah persekitaran kita! Ciptalah dunia dalaman yang bahagia. Nothing we can do can change the past, but everything we do changes the future.

If you don't like something, change it
If you can't change it, change your attitude

to be continue.....
Jom Solat Asar!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: