Container Icon

Suka Pelangi Saya?

G G A G C B awak !!!

~ sns cerita tentang ~
12.00am / 19.10.10.....


Awak,
Today is your day!
Happy Birthday :)
Awak,
Gratefulness to Allah for everything.
Thank you to your mum and dad for their love!
Awak,
I dont have precious present to give
But I know I can give something
For you to remember even only for a second!
Just a simple one...


Zillion a few times i try to download Hp Media Webcam but FAILED.
I hate waiting for nothing, so .......tara!
Due to upload failure, my video just like hmmmmm =_= !

I dont know what character you like
but I simply choose this anime because she is so cute, i guess..hihi

ini bukan awak.
mana boleh tunjuk awak kat sini....:))

G G A G CB
G G A G D C
G G G E C C B A
F F E C D C

Nota : Awak is You :P . Yes, it's you! Just perasan yourself it is you...lolx
Get well soon! Birthday fever.....:)) Hm, frustrated with unsuccessful video.haish =_= MISSION FAILED.....

P/S : waaaa, mau mandi..kemas keyboard...Zzz.

Jantung Hatiku : we do not remember a date, but we do memories moments!!! My do'a is my present to you. May your dream comes true :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

♥ Roshazzy Shag ♥ said...

Wahhh. Happy Birthday, Awak! Kiki :DD All best wishes ;)

aNa_mE said...

happy birthday awak..
laling..jz wondering..siapa awak tu?
update me plz2..